What is Pebble?
Is a natural, round, untreated pebble, imported product (New Zealand or Australia). When graded, it is granulated, cleaned and separated based on its coloring. For its application a fluid mixture of cement and pebble is created.
Placement of the mixture on the side walls and at the bottom of the pool is done using a special spatula and many repetitions. In the application, water blast is used at regular time period to achieve the final finish.
Advantages of pebble:
- Aesthetic superiority with unique texture (natural result)
- Long life endurance
- Non-slip surface
- Quick application of the material in all pool shapes
- Curved configuration at the mounting points of the walls for easier maintenance and proper water recirculation
- Variety of colors with different color effect
- Resistant to the use of seawater
- Creation of a ''beach walk''
- Ideal option for the rebuilding of a pool
- Due to the rich color scheme of the pebble, it can be ideally harmonized with the pool environment.